Wednesday, May 4, 2011

52 photos project *Colors*

This week's prompt was "colors". I shot a bunch of different photos with this in mind, but I keep going back to this one, which I took in a candy shot in SFO Terminal 2. My flight was delayed by a couple of hours, but I made good use of the time by working on shooting on manual and getting rich, true colors by manipulating the f-stop and shutter speeds.

Plus, who doesn't want pictures of gigantic lollipops? It was a cute little store.


IF you want to play along with the 52 photos project, go here for the details and to post your photos.

3 comments:

Sam said...

You know Riley is going to wonder why you didn't bring her a giant lollipop! Great shot!

bella said...

~Love~ I have one of these at home right now.. hidden from my daughter :)

Lis said...

I remember being a kid and so wanting one of those giant lollipops ... probably put me in a coma now! But lovely to look at :)

xo Lis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...