I do it because I believe they are a physical reminder of all the love and goodness that's out there for me. I find them all over the place, almost everywhere I go one shows up for me. And when I really need to this sort of reminder, when I need hard evidence of this type of love, that's when I tend to find the ones that end up being a special favorite in my collection.
The rock shown above was no exception. I found this rock on the shore in Nag's Head, North Carolina last fall. You can read about how I found this rock here, and to this day, it's one of my favorites. I often carry it in my pocket for that extra little bit of good energy, and I find comfort in it's weight and textures.
This week's photo prompt was "found on the ground" and while I was on the lookout for something to photograph for the theme, my mind kept going back to this photo and this rock and the very special experiences associated with it. It's perfect for this week's prompt. When I really needed it, I found love on the ground.
1 comment:
A collection of heart shaped rocks...I love that idea.
Post a Comment