*Wanna see what Riley and I cooked up for breakfast this morning?
*I'm finding that going through the process of selling my condo is by far one of the most uncomfortable things I've ever had to do. I do not like having people I don't know in my space. I do not like keeping all my personal stuff packed away, so people can imagine themselves in an impersonal, neutral condo. I do not like getting calls and texts from a realtor every day (Don't get me wrong, my agent is great. I just don't like thinking about this stuff all the time.) I don't mind keeping it "show ready" (i thought I would) but let's just say I hope this process is done and over very, VERY soon.
*I need some new workout music. Badly. If you have any suggestions, send them my way.
*I've noticed that my summer reading list consists of much lighter topics than any other time of the year. It must be that "summer-beach-reading" mode has been permanently burned into my DNA because I am plowing through mystery novels, re-reading old favorites, and enjoying new light, easy reads. I have simply put aside the idea that I am going to get to anything of substance any time soon. Again, all summer book reading suggestions are welcome.
*I booked the flights for an October trip to Disneyland/SeaWorld for me and my girl. We will be meeting my sister and her husband and the twinners there, and I am so excited (didn't ever expect to say that about a trip to Disneyland, but whatever.) Telling Riley this early may have been a mistake. She is already planning her princess outfits.
*Speaking of my sister and her men, they will all arrive at my place on Wednesday (insert shouts of delight here!) It's my grandfather's 80th birthday party this weekend, so they are traveling in for that and will stick around for the holiday weekend. We will all head to Idaho to later this week celebrate his birthday, the birthday's of two of my nieces, and the fourth of July. I can't wait for a weekend of family, parties, parades and my favorite kiddos ever!
*As if that is not enough, two of my best friends will be in town over the next few weeks, as well. Hannah is coming in on the Eighth, and Cameron and her Jersey brood arrive late tonight. I can't wait to catch up with these ladies and see their families.
*Did I mention I'm getting a new nephew sometime in the next couple of weeks? I cannot wait to meet him. Maybe he'll make his debut while we are up there (here's hoping!)
*July is going to fly by as fast as June did, but I'm not complaining. There is a lot of good stuff happening around here.
What's on your mind tonight? What good things are happening in your world?
3 comments:
Any book written by David Sedaris will be well worth your time. My summer reading is devoted to his bibliography.
i havent been here for evah! dang i miss your face.
i love those pancakes. i have a little sketch for you too, but leaving for vacation. i will send it to you when i get back
i havent been here for evah! dang i miss your face.
i love those pancakes. i have a little sketch for you too, but leaving for vacation. i will send it to you when i get back
Post a Comment