Wednesday, November 16, 2011

November 12of12

I wanted to get this up a few days ago, but oh well.  Better late than never.  And I decided to skip the grid this month again, because, well...I'm lazy like that.

I blame the cold medicine. 

This month's 12of12 was fun to capture because my brother, his wife and their three little girls were staying with us for the weekend.  K&J did some christmas shopping on Saturday and left the girls with me for a while- such a fun way to spend the day. 

the morning started off with cereal and coloring.

Slurpees seemed like a good idea at the time.

I forgot how sweet it is to have a sleeping baby around.

We made cookies because, you know, why not?

My hallway became an art studio.

Oh, my Hallee.  Sweetest girl on earth. I adore her. 

For some reason, i decided to can some homemade pizza sauce in the middle of everything.  I blame the cold medicine. 

One of several pillow fights that erupted throughout the day. 

Chilling after a hard day of shopping. 

The girls made personal pizzas for dinner.

Then wound the day up by doing a little bit of yoga.

Jamie and I wound the day up with Alkaseltzer cold medicine.  Disgusting, but surprisingly effective. 



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...