(Click photo to enlarge)1. We woke up 8:49 am. This is unheard of, but Riley had a rough night.
2. Pre-church snuggling and photos.
3. Poinsettias from my building lobby. Riley calls them "poem-setters".
4. The Girl playing with my Ipad. Her favorite app is an annoying bird that repeats everything you say.
5. The big project of the afternoon - a gingerbread house. oh, boy. It was...ummm...fun.
6. I finished up a project I'm working on for Riley's bedroom.
7. The resident Drama Queen was quite dismayed to find out she had to eat dinner before we could finish the gingerbread house.
8. I'm coming up with ideas for my kitchen, so I began wading through a stack of design mags.
9. Some of the candy for the gingerbread casa.
10. Hard at work on the snowmen and tree.
11. We are reading the various bible versions of the Christmas Story. We read Luke 2 yesterday.
12. All finished up with the house. Now to keep her from licking the roof (it's already happened more than once.)
3 comments:
my girls are begging me to do a gingerbread house. We usually do it every year, but I just haven't gotten around to buying it. I need a kick in the pants.
I love that your girl loves the ipad. She is my kind of woman.
glad you remembered!
Your daughter makes me smile.
The "RILEY" project looks great.
Fun to redo the kitchen. I think it is a smart move to redo the kitchen and use the house buying money to play. Have fun!
my little one keeps hitting the poor thing with lightning and then giggles uncontrollably. I know it's wrong, but I laugh every time too. I'm a bad, bad mom.
Post a Comment