Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Eve Happenings

Riley and I spent Christmas Eve-Eve and Christmas Eve in Idaho. It was a very quick trip, but it gave us the chance to enjoy some time with our family, and still make it back to Utah for Santa to find Riley in our own home.
Ambrie
Hallee
Riley
Lexi
Baby Karlee

Riley and I decided to take Hallee and Lexi out for breakfast on Christmas Eve. It was so much fun, and so entertaining! We will definitely be repeating that experience! Best breakfast dates ever!
After breakfast, Hallee and I headed out on a little aunt/niece outing. She and I like to drive around, doing whatever random thing we come up with (I love this girl!). This time, she manned the Ipod (Taylor Swift, anyone?) and I shot a few photos.
I'm digging how the white on white on white of the structures, the snow and the sky. This is how I imagine Idaho in the winter.
Then it was time to head back to Utah to await Santa's arrival. Of course, Riley opened the traditional Christmas pj's before bed.
Stockings were hung (sorta) and Riley's haul was set out for her to discover on Christmas morning.
Merry, merry!

2 comments:

Amy said...

That looks like so much fun, great girly time! Glad you found some merry...

Jennifer said...

merry christmas my dear. looks like you had some good giggles. xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...