now I want pink shoes and striped tights! too freakin' cute!
so cute. loving this!
Your girl has good taste! I myself have become a fan of pink and stripes in that last few years. Not necessarily together.
Come see me, Bugga! I miss you so much! Bring your mom!!!
I dug all the outfits she showed me tonight. She's got some style, that one.Hope we didn't keep you up too late! xo
does her outfit come in adult sizes? i'm quite smitten. happy friday wishes! sending you snowy hugs.xo
Post a Comment
6 comments:
now I want pink shoes and striped tights! too freakin' cute!
so cute. loving this!
Your girl has good taste! I myself have become a fan of pink and stripes in that last few years. Not necessarily together.
Come see me, Bugga! I miss you so much! Bring your mom!!!
I dug all the outfits she showed me tonight. She's got some style, that one.
Hope we didn't keep you up too late! xo
does her outfit come in adult sizes? i'm quite smitten. happy friday wishes! sending you snowy hugs.
xo
Post a Comment