Thursday, December 16, 2010

The Lights at Temple Square


You would think that since we only live a handful of blocks away from Temple Square, it would be nice, easy evening out to go see the world famous lights. Right?

Um, no. Not so much.

There were cold hands, cold feet, itchy socks, too many people and a tired little girl.

Oh, well. We gave it our best shot.

Cold evening - I think it was about 27 degrees.

Riley was still talking about the "bubbles" today.

Eating snow. Which is why her hands were cold and wet, but there was no telling her this.

This is always my favorite Nativity. I love the candles and the reflection of the temple.

I'm glad we went. AND that it will be a year before we have to go again.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Absolutely beautiful! And the lights aren't bad, either. ;)

Amy said...

the lights are beautiful, i'm glad to see them through your eyes and your beautiful photos.

Steph said...

Oh wow, those lights are amazing! I love your photos Amy, thank you for sharing them.

Steph
xo

about a fox said...

GO-JUS photos!!! Some times there must be suffering for the beauty? Who knows-- but beauty you did extract from the outing, for sure!

xoxoxoxo, E

lindsey said...

your photos are stunning. and riley eating snow is too cute!

xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...