Saturday, December 18, 2010

This is about how I feel about Christmas.


Christmas, 2008


This photo always cracks me up. Riley was just a little over a year when this was taken. The part of Santa was played by one of my all-time favorite neighbors, who passed away just days after this photo was taken. I'm so happy to have it for that reason, but it also makes me laugh when I've about had enough of the Christmas madness.

What about you? How is your holiday season going?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well they say Christmas isn't about the presents right? Well when your boss still isnt sure if they are handing out bonus' and you are broke...well it makes it tough to enjoy the holiday. But I'm hanging in there I suppose. I mean it could be worse.

Marjorie said...

It's going good. I always go for simple gifts for my family and I avoid stores (except the grocery store, as needed) for about 6 weeks after Thanksgiving (there's all the returns that happen in the couple of weeks after Christmas and that jams things up, too).

I look forward to Christmas because I get to see every single member of my family all in the same place at the same time.

Steph said...

The holiday season has been treating me well this year. It's been quiet, but on purpose. I've been trying to shop in the 'hood or online to avoid parking lot rage (mine!).

I just finished celebrating Christmas with my sister and brother-in-law (we won't be together the day itself) and it was a great evening! I got Frida Kahlo magnets for my whiteboard. :)

I hope the holiday madness subsides soon.

Love and hugs,
xox

Agepe said...

aha... marry christmas...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...