*Grateful for the good friends who just get me, who don't need the details or the backstory. The ones close by and the ones far away. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
*Relaxed from an hour of yoga, a run/spin workout, and a massage. Oh yeah...my kind of day.
*Wrapping, packaging and making a 'last minute' list - trying to get Christmas off the ground.
*Enjoying the warmth and quiet my new windows provide.
*Relieved to be able to add running back into the workout rotation (only 20 minutes, 3 days a week for a while, but still...I can run again! Yay!)
*Reflecting on my 2010 word of the year (build).
*Thinking about my new year's intentions and my word for 2011.
*Honored to see this post being re-posted quite a bit. I think it's important and I'm glad to see it getting out there. Thanks to all who are posting links and re-tweeting. I'm getting fantastic feedback.
What has today been for you?
No comments:
Post a Comment