Friday, June 25, 2010

Gratitude Friday

Today I am grateful for:

**New yellow walls.
**The friends who helped me get them done and support me on all my adventures.
**The reminder that I don't have to take care of everybody (this is a hard one for me.)
**Finding a bit of solitude at the end of a wobbly, ragged week.
**Hot summer days and cooler nights. I love this season.
**Listening to the music from downtown on my rooftop deck.
**The chance to spend last weekend with my family and the way that time has carried me through this week.
**A new niece who will make her appearance in the next few weeks.
**Random emails from old friends who have no idea how much their words meant.
**My baby girl, who is no longer so little, but still is my baby.

2 comments:

Camz :-) said...

Just a reminder that you do still have to take care of me!! I love ya!!

lindsey said...

wishing you lived closer to new york! i'd have you over for tea. and conversation. and you could paint MY walls yellow!!! sending you all kinds of summertime love.

xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...