**Catching up after being out of town for a week.
**Dreaming of some time on the beach - sand, surf, sunscreen- my idea of heaven.
**Playing with the rhythm and rhyme of some new poems. I woke with the words on my lips.
**Enjoying a healthy breakfast of oatmeal, grapes, and Calm tea.
**Remembering to be gentle with myself.
**Considering ways to simplify and live a more natural lifestyle while keeping up with the demands of life.
**Missing my sister, her husband, and their twins. Those little men have just gripped my heart.
**Grateful for a respite from my active little girl - some aspects of divorced parenting are truly wonderful.
**Processing some recent changes and sitting with what they will mean in my life.
**Planning my training schedule and goals for the month of June. I think I'm going to be tired a lot (in a good way!)
**Thinking about the changes I want to make to my condo - more color, opening up some walls, new bedroom decor.
**Thankful for good friends who helped me through a draining weekend.
What are you doing on this first day of June?
2 comments:
waking up with a poem on the lips is a very very good thing indeed.
always love your lists amy...
blessings to you...
I thought you don't like oatmeal?
Post a Comment