Sunday, June 6, 2010

Not my boys, but...almost.

Last week, Riley and I ventured off to California to see my sister which means..."twinner time"!
Sweet little Tate
Crazy Little Liam

What is it about these little guys? Is it the adorableness time two? The sweetness squared? Or the fact that they are my sister's children, which means they are almost mine?

Liam
Tate
Liam on the left, Tatertot on the right.
These little men have found a stronghold on my heart, and I don't see them letting it go anytime soon. Which is just fine with me.

Tate in brown, Liam in yellow

Liam
Tate
I'm so glad I got to spend some time with them. They are so much fun!

3 comments:

jenica said...

i just loved that every time you called you would say "they are so CUTE!!!" at least 20 times. because really, they.are.so.cute!

Unknown said...

they are so cute.

Amy said...

they are so cute. i mean seriously, how beautiful are those eyes? how did you leave them? I would have hijacked them and stuffed them in the suitcase. A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...