
R: "Mama, when I grow up, what will I look like?"
A: "Well, it's hard to say for sure, but you'll probably look a lot like me."
R: "Why?"
A: "Because you already look a lot like me and you are my little girl."
---long pause---
R: "What am I gonna do about that?"
........................................................................................................................
A: "Riley, please sit still." (Wrestling her shoes onto her feet)
R: "I can't, Mama. I'm too excited."
A: "What are you excited about?"
R: "I saw where you hid the GUM!"
-----Long pause----
R: (to herself, under her breath) "I shouldn't have said that."
........................................................................................................................
R: "Collin said stupid today."
A: "Stupid is not a kind word and I think we should only use kind words."
R: "Yeah, we only say kind words."
-----Long pause----
R: "Mama, is 'Jackass' a kind word? Because you say it A LOT."
She keeps me on my toes, this one.
9 comments:
She's hilarious!
She is too funny!
she does look exactly like you. so cute. :0
God I love that kid. when is she coming to NJ??
MY conversation with Riley:
Riley was in my care, and I was fumbling with the key to the door of Amys condo. I thought i said Sh__ quietly, but I didn't. Riley said " You know, Grandma Nita, thats really not very nice." Point taken.
I'm sitting in Starbucks and people are staring at me because I'm laughing so hard.
she is hilarious. love that girl!
i so want her swirly green eyeballs! this made my day.
xo
laughing so hard. she's the best.
Post a Comment