Friday, November 19, 2010

The little things

Taken by G$ with her iPhone.

Today, I am grateful for the little things that make life so much sweeter:

*Having my kiddo home and listening to her sing in the bathtub.
*Vietnamese soup with one of my favorite people.
*The 24 hour flu bug only lasted about 12.
*Yoga pant, ponytails, and homemade pizza = Friday night.
*Creative evenings with my tribe and the nutty photostrips that emerge from them.
*A run/swim gym date planned for tomorrow morning.
*Phone calls from my friends who are scattered across the nation.
*A list of new books to read, courtesy of my blog readers (thanks for your comments and emails! I'm excited to get going on this list.)
*Zumba - so fun and such an energy boost!
*A clean house and laundry that is almost caught up.
*New music on my ipod (I love new finds, don't you?)
*Finally ordering photos for my photo collage.
*An unexpected package from my very sweet friend.

It's the simple things, right?

What little things are you grateful for?

5 comments:

melissa said...

a nice glass of red wine and reading my friends blogs and even though we aren't together knowing they (you) are close. loving the picture of the 3 of you!

Anonymous said...

Loving you Mama!
Candace

Stormy said...

Amy--which Zumba DVD(s) set do you have? I can't figure out which one to buy. I need to buy a set for the days I don't get to the actual class--like when I have kids with Strep Throat! Feel free to e-mail me or send me a msg on FB. Thanks, man!

Amy said...

Friends who take the time to really listen and understand better than I ever expected...staying connected makes all the difference, unexpected kindness from a little boy, and aching muscles from a good swim.

lindsey said...

loving your list. i'm grateful for these past few days with my gorgeous daughter. for nana's japanese food. discovering a new author. and the fact that we haven't had any real snow as of yet and it's almost december!!!

xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...