*An evening at the spa that left me a bit sore (damn deep muscle work) but very relaxed.
*Tangled in 3-D with an 8 year old pixie and a very large bucket of popcorn.
*A good relationship with Riley's Dad. It's nice that we can work together for her best interests.
*The guy who sat on the end of my lane counting laps for me this morning. I love to swim, but I hate counting laps, so this was a nice respite from the dreaded task.
*An upcoming trip to Hawaii in April. I'm already day-dreaming of sandy beaches, amazing hikes, lovely sunsets and some quality time with one of my favorite people.
*A super-clean and well-organized home, thanks to a lost camera remote shutter and a slight OCD streak.
*Having my little one back after a few days with her Dad. I enjoy the break, but I am always happy to have her home.
*My christmas shopping is almost completely DONE! Yay! And the few things I still need can all be purchased online! Double YAY!
*I still have a day left in this long, lovely weekend. It's going to be a lazy Sunday with no plans, except making chocolate chip cookies with my kiddo and phone dates with a couple of friends.
What about you? What little thing is making your world a bit brighter today?
2 comments:
Tonight, Hallee sat by grandpa Steve and read the night before Christmas. Both of us were completely amazed at her little sweet voice... That right there makes life wonderful..
I think it's so important to see the little things that make our days that much better.
Hearing from you always makes my day brighter, plus 10 hrs of sleep.
Xo
Post a Comment